All of Madeira Fauna & Flora tours, programs and expeditions are planned with great care and enriched by the knowledge of our team of expert advisors that include phytosociologists, herpetologists, malacologists, biologists, astronomers, zoologists, anthropologists and geologists in order to improve your holidays in the Archipelago of Madeira by offering you the best price / quality ratio.
Our goal is to support biodiversity conservation locally and internationally through the monitoring systems "Monitoring Scheme of the Butterfly and moth of Madeira" and "Monitoring and conservation scheme of the Madeira island bat" and annual donations to various international organizations.
We promote the following tours: Watching Bats, Butterflies, Birds, Geology, Ethnobotany, Stargazing, Natura Network 2000 (Pta. São Lourenço, Picos, Laurissilva Forest), Wine & Poncha, Tropical, Biosphere Reserve.
- Enogastronomic tasting experiences
- Madeira Wine and Madeiran Table Wine Tastings
- Madeira Wine Tasting and Madeiran Table Wine w / or without chocolate
- Gastronomic tasting (themed lunches)
- Guided tours - Wineries, Museums and Winery Properties
- Thematic Tours